Symptoms of Gluten Intolerance
Its not surprising that nearly 55 types of illnesses have been connected to gluten, the proteins discovered in wheat and barley. It’s approximated that 99% of the people who have either gluten intolerance or celiac illness are never clinically diagnosed.
It is also approximated that as much as 15% of people in the US are gluten intolerant.So its very much essential that we figure out whether we could be one of them?
If you have any of the following signs or symptoms it could be a indication that you have gluten intolerance:
- Intestinal problems such as gas, stomach ache, diarrhoea and even bowel problems. This is a problem particularly in kids after consuming gluten.
- Keratosis Pilaris, (another way known as ‘chicken skin’ on the back of your arms). This tends to be due to a harmful effects caused by deficiency in fatty acids and lack of vitamin A which causes fat-malabsorption due to gluten present in the gut.
- Exhaustion, cloudy brain or sensation of tiredness after consuming a food that contains gluten.
- Analysis of an auto-immune illness such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Joint disease, Ulcerative colitis, Lupus, Skin psoriasis, Scleroderma or Multiple sclerosis.
- Neurological signs such as faintness or sensation of losing stability.
- Hormonal instability such as PMS, or unaccountable infertility.
- Analysis of serious fatigue or fibromyalgia syndrome (symptoms such as fatigue, sleep disturbance, and joint pain) also indicate gluten intolerance. These factors simply indicate your physician cannot pin point the exact cause of your fatigue or discomfort.
- Swelling, inflammation or discomfort in your joint parts such as fingertips, legs or waist.
- Feelings problems such as stress, depressive disorders, moodiness and ADD.
Wheat: The UNhealthy Whole Grain – Video by Dr. William Davis, author of the NY Times Bestseller, A movie by Dr. Bill Davis, writer of the guide Wheat Belly
How to analyze for gluten intolerance?
I have discovered the single best ways to figure out if you have a problem with gluten is to do an elimination diet plan and take it out of your daily consuming plan for at least 2 to 3 weeks continuously and then go back and introduce it back in the diet. Please observe that gluten is a very large proteins and it can take several weeks and even years to dilute from your system so the longer you can remove it from your daily consuming plan before reintroducing it, the better.
The best guidance that I discuss with my sufferers is that if they feel considerably better off of gluten or experience a relapse when they go back and introduce it, then gluten is likely a problem for them. In order to get precise results from this examining method you must removal 100% of the gluten from your daily consuming plan.
How to cure gluten intolerance?
Eliminating gluten 100% from your daily consuming plan means 100%. Even trace quantities of gluten from combination drugs or medicines or supplements can be enough to cause an immune response in your body.An research study published in 2001 states that for those suffering from celiac disease when they consume gluten just once a month increased the relative risk of death by 600%.