Gift Ideas for Mom
Below are some of our favorite ideas for showering Mom with love and appreciation on Mother's Day, May 13th.
- Surprise your mother with a handful of her favorite blooms. We recommend Organic Bouquet, Farmers’ Markets—or—your own back yard.
- Shop the Farmers’ Market and fill up a wonderful artisan basket with fresh produce and a recipe to cook together. Dress the basket with a bow and show up at Mom’s house with ingredients for a feast!
- Treat Mom to a set of organic-cotton sheets, or some organic pajamas. This is the perfect time of year to make a change—out with the flannel and in with some crisp, organic cotton!
- It would be fun to do some spring planting with Mom, as well. Set up a date with her to head to your local greenhouse and spend some quality time in the garden together.
- Plan a hike or bike ride and pack a picnic for partway through the adventure. Some picnic ideas include: fresh fruit, trail mix, and pasta salad.
- If Mom has a basket-less bike, surprise her by attaching this handy portable farmers’ market (or other errand) basket on the front. Fill it with flowers!
- Are Mom’s gardening tools a little out of shape? Take a look and surprise her with a couple of new pieces—and a sun hat!
- Head to your local health store and pick up some indulgent bath products made with organic ingredients. Bundle these in an organic cotton or hemp scarf.